Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is The Land of Obscusion!

Welcome to my first blog post! This is "The Land of Obscusion: The Home of Obscure Anime". While I do enjoy the more well-known titles that I have seen, one of my favorite things is to watch the anime that probably slipped under the radar of most people, and the same goes for manga. When a title becomes obscure but still worth checking out it could potentially end up here: A land where they can get the focus that they might otherwise not ever get.

I have done close to 100 videos on YouTube throughout the past year or so, which you can view over here, but sometimes typing out what you want to say works better. As one can see I only did so many involving anime and I'll eventually make typed posts about those shows sooner or later, but there's so many titles that I could talk about here. Also, when there's news about something that interests me, I'll post my thoughts here. So hopefully this blog will grow and you'll eventually enjoy your time here... Because this is The Land of Obscusion!

*yes, the name of the blog is a silly alteration of the Genesis song "Land of Confusion"... deal with it*

No comments:

Post a Comment